March 13, 2008

Tropical Bathroom Faucets & Accessories

Little things such as changing out your faucets can make a huge impact when you are trying to achieve a tropical decorating theme. I have this tropical faucet in my Hawaiian bathroom.
Fusion 4
I get so many compliments. I love the way the spout sticks straight out and makes the water pour out. It reminds me of a waterfall. We chose the medium bronze finish and it is gorgeous. Let me show you what else I have in my tropical bathroom that compliments this faucet. I put these tropical drawer pulls on the vanity cabinet drawers.
Fusion Cabinet Hardware 4
More nice touches are the
tropical toilet lever
and the toilet paper holder.

Fusion Water Closet Lever - Tai Chi  - TAI-WCL-MDB - MediumBronzeFusion Toilet Paper Holder - Tai Chi  - TAI-TPH-MDB - MediumBronze
For displaying our nice towels such as our woody car towels, we used this towel rack and robe hook .

Fusion 24 Fusion Robe Hook - Tai Chi  - TAI-RHK-MDB - MediumBronze
As far as what we used in our shower, we used a combination of a couple of different pieces to give us the right mixture as we wanted two shower heads coming out of the same spot. We have a huge shower, but opted not to use a tub. Here are the pieces we used.

Fusion Hand-Held Shower System On Adjustable Bar - Tai Chi  - TAI-HHS-MDB - MediumBronze Fusion Tub/Shower Control Valve, Trim & Lever - Tai Chi  - TAI-TBS-MDB - MediumBronze
We spent quite a bit of money of our bathroom faucets, but fill like we will get a great return on them someday if we ever sell our house. I am completely satisfied and thrilled with how it turned out as everytime I use it I feel like I am in a Hawaiian spa. You can read more about my Hawaiian bathroom here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails