May 1, 2008

Surfboard to Hang in Room

Ebay auction of a Surfboard for Room.
I bought a surfboard from this seller years ago and have it hanging in one of my boys bedrooms above his headboard. It adds a very nice touch to his Hawaiian style bedroom. This is what the seller says:
"I am Proud to offer a hand shaped and painted surfboard that will look excellent in any Beach, Hawaiian, Tiki or Ocean Themed room. Once you win this auction I will contact the buyer. I will send photos of all of my designs. The winner then picks a shape, a design and the colors. The choice is yours, I will create it to your specifications. The boards measure approx. 48 x 12 x 1 inches. Made from solid pine, this board is hand painted. The wood is solid pine, a very nice solid plank. You will not be disappointed with the boards. It has a real nice shape to it, Not just straight rails and edges. All of this hard work has also been protected by 3-6 coats of polyurethane sealant to give it a high gloss appearance and I recoat the piece until I get that appearance. Really beautiful!! You will be satisfied!!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails