August 22, 2009

Beach Bookcase Inspiration

I am in need of a new bookcase for my basement. My boys are serious readers and it seems we are being over run with books. They also have a hard time departing with their books. When buying new furniture, I like to take my time and search through all available options. Here is what I have found in my search for beach style bookcases:
Coastal Living Magazine shows us a built-in beach bookcase. I like the use of baskets, but I'm going to skip a built in. (My husband thanks me. )
I like these two bookcases from Cottage & Bungalow, but they are a bit pricey.
I'm sure I could turn this bookcase with wicker baskets into a cool beach one. I like the size and the price is good!

Isn't this an awesome looking palm tree bookcase? It definitely deserves a place in a Hawaiian style home.

This Coastal Living bookcase is nice looking and comes in a variety of colors.
Of course, how could I go wrong with a Tommy Bahama bookcase?


Target's has this affordable white bookcase that just needs jazzed up with some baskets.
I want to hear what you think. Which beach bookcase is your favorite?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails