August 12, 2009

Oprah's Hawaiian Home

A few years ago, Oprah showed us her Hawaiian home. It is one of my favorite Oprah shows of all time. Oprah's home is located in the upcountry of Maui. I love the plantation style of her home. In fact, I love the outside so much, that I have created a file of similar house plans. If we ever decide to build another home, this is the style I would love to build.
However, the inside decor, does nothing for me. I would have decorated it with more of a tropical vibe. In case you missed the show, or just want a refresher, here are a few photos:


With views like these, why would you ever leave?


The view from the upstairs Master Suite...

To see all of the pictures of Oprah's Hawaiian Home, click here.

1 comment:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Thanks for posting this..., I never saw that show and didn't know. Oh, and am I glad that she doesn't spend all her time on that porch -I love to watch the Oprah show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails