February 12, 2013

Women's Vacation Clothing Essentials

I originally created this blog post for my other site Tall Clothing Mall. But, all of these items are also available in regular sizes, so I thought I'd share it with you also.

Are you lucky enough to take a winter vacation? If so, here's some women's vacation clothing essentials that you need to pack.




Swimsuit: Ruched Bandeau Tank. Ruching is a girl’s best friend!  Besides being flattering, it’s just so pretty.

Sundress: Women’s Eyelet Tube Dress. I typically try to choose dresses and shirts with straps since the older we gals get, the less likely we are to go strapless.  But this is a vacation after all!  I love that this dress can go from the beach to a shopping excursion or lunch with ease. And this gorgeous shade of red?  I couldn’t resist.

Lightweight Jacket: Classic Jean Jacket in White. With the focus on colored denim over the last year, I’ve been really tempted to get a white denim jacket.  It’s like the classic blue denim jacket’s trendy younger sister.

Hat: Roxy by the Sea Sun Hat. Last year I featured a cool fedora but I couldn’t help but feature a wide brimmed sun hat this time around.  It offers more protection and looks so glamorous!

Scarf: Pieces Gunbritt Anchor Scarf. A scarf is a must have when it comes to travel.  It makes every outfit look more chic and is a convenient cover up, shawl, or mini blanket on the plane.

Tote: Oil Cloth Shopper in navy. Whether you consider it a big purse or a small carry on (or a diaper bag in my case ;), a tote is so convenient.  You can pack it for day trips, throw snacks and bottled water in it for excursions, or just carry it for looks alone.

Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi. Up to size 12. I love that these sandals can be dressed up or down and come in over TWENTY colors!   

Up next vacation clothing essentials for men.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails